Blog Tag: New Year's Resolutions

 

The Questions

  1. What was the best thing that happened in the past year?
  2. What was the biggest challenge that you faced in the past year?
  3. Pick three words to describe the past year.
  4. What was the most memorable book you read in the past year?
  5. In what way did you grow emotionally?
  6. What was the most important thing you learned in the past year?
  7. Did you succeed in completing your new year's resolution in the past year?
  8. What would you change from the past year about yourself?
  9. What was something new you tried in the past year?
  10. Do you any any last parting words for the past year?
  11. What does your To Be Read list look like for the new year?
  12. What is your motto for the new year?
  13. Do you have any big plans for the new year?
  14. What would you try if you knew you wouldn't fail?
  15. What in the new year are you anticipating the most?
  16. How would you like to spend your free time in the new year?
  17. Where would you like to go on vacation in the new year?
  18. What talent would you be willing to explore in the new year?
  19. What time-wasting activity could you part with?
  20. What is your new year's resolution?

My Answers

  1. I had the time to participate in all NaNo activities.
  2. Quarantine during COVID. It's really hard to live without socialization outside of the family.
  3. Strong, fast, and wild.
  4. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. I'm now officially hooked.
  5. I learned some ways to healthily deal with emotions. I'm getting better at talking to people as well.
  6. Habits are really hard to make and really hard to break.
  7. Sort of. My resolution was to write a novel, and I did, I just missed a big chunk in the middle...
  8. I'd explain some of the problems that I finally figured out this year. I got a lot of answers to old questions recently.
  9. I was a beta reader for a friend. It was fun, she writes some pretty good stuff. I can't wait for her to get published. I just wish I would have been more helpful than I was.
  10. 2020 was a jerk. A total jerk.
  11. I want to read the rest of The Stormlight Archive series by Brandon Sanderson, and I want to read Miranda Marie's Whispers of White duology in addition to some other books that are on my massive To Be Read list. 
  12. Don't bend to what others want you to dojust because you think they want you to.
  13. I hope to publish my first book, and become a full-time college student.
  14. Well for starters, I would keep writing, and on top of that, I'd look at getting a degree at a really nice college.
  15. A fresh start in the spring. 2020 was, as I said before, a jerk.
  16. Other than writing, I'd like to improve my art skills and do more knitting. 
  17. I'm not really sure other than it would have to be somewhere with a cat café. Maybe Boston.
  18. Music. I play cello and haven't been practicing lately, but I'd like to change that.
  19. Probably just about any form of procrastination on the internet... I spend more time than I'd like to admit not doing what I should be.
  20. Do what I can and set healthy limits for myself.

Tagging

Rules of the Tag

  • Link back to the creator of the tag.
  • Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • Tag 1-5 more people.
  • Keep at least 5 questions from the person who tagged you and make at least 5 of your own.

Comments