Blog Tag: The Twelve Days of Christmas

 

Questions

  1. What is your favorite Christmas food?
  2. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
  3. Did you believe in Santa when you were little?
  4. How do you like to decorate your Christmas tree?
  5. Do you prefer giving or recieving gifts?
  6. Have you ever gone caroling before?
  7. What's your favorite holiday song?
  8. Do you usually put a star or an angel on top of your tree?
  9. What is your least favorite flavor of candy cane?
  10. What's your favorite holiday movie?
  11. Does your pet have a stocking (if you have a pet)?
  12. What is your favorite part of Christmas?

My Answers

  1. Triple chocolate cheesecake. My mom makes a really good recipe.
  2. We always read the Christmas story before we open gifts on Christmas day, and we read The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve.
  3. Not really. I did love the idea of the reindeer, though.
  4. Plain lights (white ones, not colored ones), and ornaments that are colorful, but not a lot of them, and some natural decorations like pine cones.
  5. I really like giving gifts and finding the perfect thing for someone. Usually I end up making a wishlist and essentially shopping for myself, though, so I pretty much know what I get. It is nice to see what people pick from the list, however.
  6. The youth group at my church goes every year. It's cold, but worth it just to sing with other people. Plus, we visit a lot of older folks, and it really makes them happy.
  7. I really like The First Noel and We Three Kings of Orient Are. It's even better on the cello and accompanied by violin.
  8. My family usually puts an angel on top. My mom has a really nice one that looks like a poreclain doll.
  9. Anything fruity. Candy canes are supposed to be minty, and fruity is the opposite of minty.
  10. I don't really have a favorite, but I like the Charlie Brown Christmas movies and the Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever movie.
  11. I have a hamster, and yes, he has a little tiny stocking.
  12. My favorite part of Christmas is that all of my family gets together. My mom's side is really big, so I only get to see everyone once a year on Christmas. We spend the whole day with them and eat brunch, lunch, and dinner all together.

Tagging

Rules of the Tag

  • Link back to the creator of the tag.
  • Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • Tag 1-5 more people.

Comments