365 Days of Prompts: March

 Orchid, Nature, Flower, Vase, Summer

Day 60

Fairies are horrid little creatures. 

Day 61

"As everyone already knows, I'm immortal. End of story."
"Actually..."

Day 62

"What did you do to the bathroom..?"

Day 63

Who knew that electromagnetic powers would affect the local wifi?

Day 64

Video games are reality. Reality is a simulation. I think my mind is far from salvageable now.

Day 65

"HR is less about actual relations, and more about managinging idiots."

Day 66

"Humanity, like everything, is beautifully flawed... And breakble."

Day 67

I pulled the arrow of my leg and fired it back.

Day 68

"How about we jump?"
"I don't see why not."

Day 69

Love is like standing in a waterfall- it's blinding and deafening.

Day 70

"You laugh like a squirrel."

Day 71

"I'm deadly serious."
"No, you're dead."

Day 72

"So what happened to your..?"
"It got chomped."

Day 73

"I'm all for irony, but this is a little too much."

Day 74

Then it all snapped, sending them back to where it all began.

Day 75

"You drink what!?"
"It's what all vampires do."
"Excuse you, I am a vegan."

Day 76

"Wow, superhero tech is nice."

Day 77

I never thought I'd die this way. This is utterly pathetic.

Day 78

"I thought you were called the fair folk!"
"What can I say? We live in an age of beaucratic anarchy."

Day 79

"For the last time, legislation has nothing to do with legs."

Day 80

Charisma...is a very useful, very dangerous tool.

Day 81

"Words alone have power. Names...names are on a whole new level."

Day 82

Life is a blessing. An overrated one, in my case.

Day 83

"I swear I didn't know werewolves were allergic to silver."

Day 84

Happily ever after is a flipping joke.

Day 85

"Once upon a time, I had a soul."
"You still have it."
"Hush, I'm trying to win them over."

Day 86

"A monster just tried to kill me!"
"...you mean that little spider that just crawled away?"

Day 87

"No, no, anything but that!"
"I was just trying to show you my love and affection!"

Day 88

"Hm...bark."
"Bark?"
"Bark."

Day 89

And then my world turned upside down. Literally.

Day 90

The best weapon is kindness. Or, if that doesn't work, an AK-47.

Comments